Tuesday 11 December 2012

Mini Test 1~

Q1 : Use the picture given to write instructions for TWO activities. Your instructions must be specific and engaging.

(a) I am a tourist. But I lost my way on my vacation and wound up at Wisma Merdeka. How can I go to the police station. Write me directions from Wisma Merdeka to the police station. Your instructions must not be more than 100 words.

(b) You are entering 'Visit Sabah' poster competition. You are required to describe some places that are interesting located in Kota Kinabalu. Using the map given as a guide, describe 3 places that you find interesting. Use the words below to help you with your description :

i. beautiful
ii. near the sea
iii. located in the middle of town
iv. near shopping complexes
v. many public transportation

Your description should not be more that 100 words.

Do you have anything to ask? Please, do so. :)

2 comments: