Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hi me!

Hi you, yes you, not you the reader, the creator. Yessss, youuuu. I'm you, yes, I'm you from 4 years back. So how are you? How are you? It's been a while. Have you got married? Hahaha, :P

 So anyways, are you doing well? TESL is tough right? I mean, really, really, REALLY TOUGH right? Ughhh, I almost puked when I started learning. But then, I really enjoyed it. So I hope you do too, because in 4 years time, you will see this as an experience so that you can reflect on what you've been doing in these four years. Me and you will go through a lot of hardship but I'm sure we can manage it. After all, we are what we are, humans that can adapt to anything that's been thrown at us. *Unless it's stones and rocks, and maybe something heavy, and maybe knives, forks, swords and such, =,=''* Haha.

 It's gonna be crazy this first semester with all the classes and the tutorials, the exams and all the little itsy bitsy stuff that we have to do. Man, I do hope you can manage this semester, because if you don't, then I'm screwed, totally totally screwed. Hahaha, chill, take that as an encouragement for you, for us to do well in the finals. Maybe we'll fail, maybe we'll get high, if not flying marks but we are still together. You and me, as one. :)

So in four years time, I want you to read back this post and write a new one about what did you experience here at Universiti Malaysia Sabah. I can't wait to read back. May Allah bless you *that means me too :P*
Peace out, see you in 4 years time. :)

1 comment:

  1. All the best. I hope you will be a great student teacher here.

    ReplyDelete